09 November 2007

hello, kashi


dear kashi:

i think you've come undone.

you used to be a part of the pack; thankfully, you've unwrapped your outer layer and exposed yourself to me. i always knew that you were kind of nuts - a trait that i find quite endearing! i admire your steadfast resolve with every fibre of my being ... and although i've chewed you out on a number of occasions, i think you internally how much i care for you.

i'm glad we've grown so close, even intimate: i feel as if you really understand what's going on deep down inside of me ... you're no regular friend - and you're consistency is so comforting. you have superb taste, and i have found our relationship to be sublimely fulfilling. you've made me strong which is no easy feat.

i have pounds and pounds of stories that i could share with you kashi, but let's just keep it light for now. you truly know how to pick me up when i'm low, and i'm grateful that you are unique and 'outside the box'. you've brought a real flavor to my life ... and there's most definitely more than a grain of truth to the rumors about us!

hope you stick around,

h

No comments: